- Unopened products may be returned within 30 days for exchange or store credit
- We reserve the right to refuse returns on materials damaged after purchase
- We reserve the right to refuse returns on print material
- Bought a game that’s missing pieces or is otherwise defective? We encourage you to contact the game publisher as they’ll be happy to replace your item for you (and may even throw in something extra!)
- Bought a defective toy or a book with a printing error? Bring it back and we’ll do an exchange, regardless of condition.
- A receipt is not necessary to do an exchange (but it sure helps!)
- Shopping in-store? Ask to create a customer account with us to join the Dragon Rewards program.
- For every pre-tax dollar spent in-store you will gain 5 Reward Points.
- For every 800 Points accumulated, you get $5 off your next purchase!
Buying Magic or Pokemon Cards:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are NOT buying cards at this time.
We buy cards valued at $1.50USD or more according to TCGPlayer.com Market Price x1.3 for the exchange rate.
We buy all other rare cards at a flat rate of 10 cents. We do not purchase bulk commons or uncommons (but we do accept donations).
Foils are purchased at the regular card price, not foil price (due to the lower rate of sale on these cards).
We pay out 40% cash or 50% store credit.
If you would like to sell us your cards, please visit the store, as we need to inspect condition. If there are a number of cards, we request that you leave your cards with us for appraisal.
All sales to the store require contact information which we will keep on file.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are NOT running any in-store gaming at this time.
- No profanity or abusive language (this includes exclusionary language that targets specific groups of people); we endeavour to provide a safe space for everyone!
- Be a good sport at all times
- Please clean up after yourself
- In-store trading is allowed, but in-store selling to other customers is not (please note that this is also not permitted on mall property without permission of the mall)
- Please be on time for events with a specific start time
- Remember we’re playing in an enclosed space and avoid strong body odour or perfumes
- Please give us feedback on ways we can make your gaming experience more enjoyable!
Board Game Rentals
(South Guelph Location only):
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not offering game rentals at this time.
- Sign up with your credit card
- Pay 10% of the board game price + tax
- Take the game home until close on the next business day!
- Late fees are 10% of the game price + tax per day
- Want to buy it after you rent it? We’ll take your rental fees off the purchase price!
- Want a game for a specific date? Call or email to make a reservation!
- Contact us for more information
- If you lost an item during a gaming event, please inquire with staff. Be prepared to describe any cards or gaming items you have lost during one of our events.